[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JIRA picture of MC work for JBossAS5 beta3

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 13:51:28 EDT 2007

I've created a JBossMC 2.0 beta4 release
and assigned all the critical work other stuff that needs doing to it.

Currently the outstanding work is:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310060&fixfor=12310391

The other stuff is in the RC1
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310060&fixfor=12311604
but if stuff gets finished before beta4 is released then just reassign the fix version.

I don't see why the javassist stuff is appearing in the RC1 release?
That is low priority work that probably shouldn't even be assigned to a release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066297#4066297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066297