[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: current logged users

sviluppatorefico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 12:35:16 EDT 2007

as just said, JMS could be a good idea. At the moment I used directly concurrent utils of java.util.concurrent of jdk 1.5.0. (can we to leave compliant with 1.4 ?). I created a jira (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1606) with an operative first patch about users online. For now it lets to see number of actual users and who is actually online. Next step I will add a persistend counter of users

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066413#4066413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066413