[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Allow setAutoCommit(false) on managed connections

dimitris@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 08:29:31 EDT 2007

This was raised as a JIRA feature request on EAP, so I'm copying the request here. I'm not sure yet what the proper workflow would be, i.e. where EAP issues should be discussed, before JIRAs are opened against the corresponding projects (i.e. AS in this case).

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPAPP-243

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066625#4066625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066625