[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: JBAS-4543 Design

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 17:51:58 EDT 2007

OK - I'll use setServiceHAName().  It looks like the Microcontainer version in thirdparty doesn't have this support yet so I'll revisit this later in the week.

I read some of the discussions on this subject in the Microcontainer Forum; it seems that the bean name will be accessible via annotation (unclear whether the work is done yet).  I'll use an annotation in HAServiceMBeanSupport if available since this will make the name available in the base class without clients having to modify XML configurations for their services to include the name-method attribute.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066831#4066831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066831