[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader missing impl

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 06:12:45 EDT 2007

I think AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader class is missing implementation:
e.g.
I get top level MetaDataRetrieval for current bean instance.
I then check for each method on top level's MetaDataRetrieval with getComponentMetaDataRetrieval.
And I would then expect to check for method's parameters ComponentMetaDataRetrieval on method's MetaDataRetrieval.

The code that's missing is:

  |    public MetaDataRetrieval getComponentMetaDataRetrieval(Signature signature)
  |    {
  |       if (annotated instanceof Method)
  |       {
  |          if (signature instanceof MethodParametersSignature)
  |          {
  |             Method method = (Method)annotated;
  |             Annotation[][] paramAnnotations = method.getParameterAnnotations();
  |             MethodParametersSignature sig = (MethodParametersSignature) signature;
  |             return new SimpleMetaDataLoader(paramAnnotations[sig.getParam()]);
  |          }
  |       }

And the same for Field.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067342#4067342