[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JBMICROCONT-181 & ManagedDeployments

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 12:54:16 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | If they can't innvocate around the management views they provide they'll simply ignore it.

Take an example from JCA. If you wanted the database failover you've previously
had to use ha-local-tx-data-source this is because we consider
it experimental and didn't want to upset the main jdbc rar.

Now its been in the wild and tested, those features are now being rolled into the standard datasource configuration.

Are you saying we can't do this?

Of course, it needs an annotation that says

  | @From("jboss-5.0.0")
  | @ManagedProperty("url-delimiter")
  | public void setURLDeliimeter(String delimeter) {};

so we can warn the user in case they want to use the profile on an earlier version
than this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067927#4067927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067927