[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: Extraneous pom.xml dependencies in jboss-common and othe

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 14:57:28 EDT 2007

The jboss-commons-core dependency on the webdav lib I do agree should be a separate jar, and ultimately be part of the vfs if anything.

qdox is used at runtime for parsing aop expressions on annotations as far as I know. The ant tasks should be better factored out of the main artifact, but its not a real runtime dependency.

The mc test dependencies on junit, jboss-test and profiler should only require test scope.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067969#4067969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067969