[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Too much jboss cache INFO logging

dimitris@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 19:04:53 EDT 2007

The interceptor list should certainly be DEBUG, this is just too much detail for the average user. Imagine if we printed interceptor lists, e.g. for EJB Containers. It doesn't make sense.

Same for the marshaller message, should be DEBUG.

The Cache version is reporting Ok, that's useful to know at the INFO level and infact most components should do that.

If you look into a standard boot output of the 'all' config you may find more cluster/cache related details that could be INFO. But I'll leave that as an exercise :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068042#4068042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068042