[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JBMICROCONT-181 & ManagedDeployments

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 11:06:06 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I think we can in most cases, but when we can't your idea looks a good one.
  | Just as long as it isn't an all or nothing. i.e. you can use it to override
  | just one property where the annotations are currently inadequete
  | rather than having to recode everything.
  |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   |
  |   |   | interface ManagedPropertyConstraintsPopulator
  |   |   | {
  |   |   |    /** Populate the ManagedProperty fields constraint related info
  |   |   |    populateManagedProperty(Class attachmentClass, PropertyInfo info, Fields fields);
  |   |   | }
  |   |   |
  |   |
If we also define a ManagedPropertyConstraintsPopulatorFactory, then we can introduce a constraintsFactory field to the ManagementProperty annotation to simplify the registration of the supplier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068249#4068249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068249