[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Datasources not parsing jboss.server.data.dir

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 14:57:33 EDT 2007

Maybe someone already brought this up, but as I couldn't find any thread in a quick search...

On jboss-5/trunk, DefaultDS is using this URL to connect to HSQLDB:

jdbc:hsqldb:${jboss.server.data.dir}${/}hypersonic${/}localDB

I was trying to look at my tables using the HSQLDB DatabaseManager, but because of this issue, the Database still empty, and we aways have two HSQLDB instances running on the JVM.

Is that a known issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068343#4068343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068343