[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: Datasources not parsing jboss.server.data.dir

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 17:21:11 EDT 2007

The conversion from the old xslt deployer to the new deployer is not running the McfProperties through the property replacement as this comes from the jaxb parse and is set directly on the ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployment rather than passed in through as an mbean attribute where this would happen. It should be happening at the jaxb parse layer when the new metadata instance is created though since the use of mbeans is an implementation detail.

I don't know if there is a general text filter where property replacement could be hooked into jaxb before the type conversion occurs. For now I'll do the property replacement inside the setMcfProperties call.

The WebService is just a simple mbean as always so I doubt the java.rmi.server.hostname is being set.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068384#4068384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068384