[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: Build System Meeting Agenda Mar 01, 2007

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 15:27:04 EST 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : "pgier" wrote :
  |   | Can we use the mvn release plugin for the next release of common?  This would allow us to test the release plugin, and the jboss-deploy plugin.
  |   |
  | Yes.

What is a good time do do this?  Can I create a release next week?

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : "pgier" wrote :
  |   | Does the maven plugin need to start Weaver in a separate JVM?
  |   |
  | This is typically required in order to change the classpath.

The javassist ClassPool has an appendPathList method.  I think I can use this to add the necessary files to the classpath.  It seems to be working, but I'm just worried that I will break something that I'm not thinking of.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024454#4024454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024454