[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Major transaction problem

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 14:21:20 EST 2007

While working on bug JBPM-877 I discovered a bad problem.  I ran a test in the web console which hit an error - probably a local configuration error - but the transaction committed even though the web console called jbpmContext.setRollbackOnly().  Could this be a consequence of the new transaction code?  Maybe it is due to using JTA rather than CMT in the jbpm-enterprise.ear (which is where I saw this problem)?

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025543#4025543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025543