[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of the JBoss EJB Container] - Default commit options for various container types

dimitris@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 08:15:45 EDT 2007

Posting here to discuss whether we want to tidy up a bit our default commit options per container type:

Standard CMP 2.x EntityBean - B
cmp2.x jdbc2 pm - C (**isn't there a better name???**)
Clustered CMP 2.x EntityBean - B
Standard CMP 2.x EntityBean with cache invalidation - A
Instance Per Transaction CMP 2.x EntityBean - C
Standard CMP EntityBean - A
Clustered CMP EntityBean - A
Instance Per Transaction CMP EntityBean - C
Standard BMP EntityBean - C (**recently changed from A for cts**)
Clustered BMP EntityBean - A
Instance Per Transaction BMP EntityBean - C

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032726#4032726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032726