[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Cluster - Destination SecurityConfig Lost

aslak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 07:59:21 EDT 2007

I guess this is the behavior that is described as cluster in the Jboss Messaging Documentation.

  | Chapter 7. JBoss Messaging Clustering Configuration
  |
  | JBoss Messaging also supports clustered temporary topics and queues. All temporary topics and queues will be clustered if the post office is clustered

This is just message routing between multiple server nodes..?

I would argue that a Clients Connection is with the Cluster, not a specific node within the cluster.
The specific node connection is a temporary 'internal' state for the cluster connection.
When the Cluster Connection does a failover, the internal state changes,
but the Clients ClusterConnection remain the the same.

-aslak-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085437#4085437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085437