[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: Explicit depends tag on the bean definitions for the dep

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 18:24:08 EST 2008

"anil.saldhana at jboss.com" wrote : But where do these methods indicate that they will handle dependency? ;)

In the initial deployers design forum post for sure. ;-)

If there is no such (simple) indication in the code/javadocs, then we should definitely add a note.

They don't handle generic dependency, but this is somehow equivalent to depends dependency. It's just that the info is much more natural + being already present also helps. :-)

"anil.saldhana at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I was of the impression that these methods handled the metadata type passed to the deployer and the type of the attachment as output.

That too. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121461#4121461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121461