[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Variables in Mail Templates

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 04:39:37 EDT 2008

my first thought would be that looping is not good.  i would opt for a solution that makes it clear when expressions are resolved and when not.

e.g. introduce a new attribute like:

<variable name="defaultSubject" value-expr="[#{processDefinition.name} #{processInstance.id}] generated Mail" />

if you have an eclipse patch file for the latter solution including a test for both attributes (incl one showing that #{sdfsd} is not resolved when using the value), then we can include it quickly.  otherwise it will depend on when (if) we have the time to include this improvement.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157613#4157613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157613