[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Wise based soap client for esb

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 19:14:42 EDT 2008

That worked, thanks.

I have a question about how you would recommend handling ws-security and ws-transaction information. How would you recommend this be added to the SOAP Header?

I have been working with JBoss Transaction XTS component, and have created a quickstart showing ws transactions business activity. But I had to add the transaction context to the SOAPHeader and invoke the web service through my own custom action. I would rather use SOAPClient.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160700#4160700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160700