[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Marshalling problem w/ 2.2.0.CR5

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 28 08:08:10 EDT 2008

Whether this is the root cause of your problem or not, it is incorrect that buddy regions aren't considered in the abstract CL.  I have fixed this and it is in branch 2.2.X, I've just published a new snapshot as well on Maven.  See if this works for you?  For some reason the AS tests fail sporadically and inconsistently for me, even with 2.2.0.CR5 so not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161343#4161343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161343