[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: Eclipse project settings in the ejb3 trunk

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 02:38:43 EST 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote : It's gotta be a simple fix to enhance this Mojo to add a property "-Dmaven.eclipse.noProjectRefs" and override this behavior, no?

Turns out, easier than I thought; it's already supported:

mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse -Declipse.useProjectReferences=false

Problem is, now it's a PITA because any change you make to one project won't be reflected in others in your workspace until you run a build.  I kinda prefer the other way.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133794#4133794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133794