[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JBVFS 2.0.0.Beta10/2.0.0.CR1 releases

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 15:33:51 EST 2008

There are a few tests that failing based on the os in use. On winxp I see:

  | Running org.jboss.test.virtual.test.FileVFSUnitTestCase
  | Tests run: 42, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.89 sec <<< FAILURE!
  | Running org.jboss.test.virtual.test.JARCacheUnitTestCase
  | Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.125 sec <<< FAILURE!
  | Running org.jboss.test.virtual.test.URLExistsUnitTestCase
  | Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.078 sec <<< FAILURE!

3 of these are due to not being able to delete a tmp file.

On osx I see:

  | Running org.jboss.test.virtual.test.FileVFSUnitTestCase
  | Tests run: 42, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.89 sec <<< FAILURE!
  | Running org.jboss.test.virtual.test.JARCacheUnitTestCase
  | Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.125 sec <<< FAILURE!

There is a common FileVFSUnitTestCase failure due to a class file not being copied from the resources dir. This was commented out with a FIXME, so I uncommented it as it works in eclipse. Some addition test setup will be required for surefire, or a reworking of the test resources.

The JARCacheUnitTestCase failure is due to the JBVFS-2 issue. On winxp this test fails earlier with another file delete failure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134050#4134050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134050