[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: GA releases of mc projects?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 18:39:46 EDT 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : Why would any of the above require a change to the existing api?

You never know. ;-)
And in this case, in turned out to be true, since I needed exact distinction between method params signature and constructor params signature in annotations scanning.
And I added Javassist version of it all as well, but that's addition, not change. ;-)

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | But bean validation is not really reflection so I'd prefer additional validation api or
  | integration to be in its own project. i.e. it is something that sits above the reflection layer.

You mean this ;-)
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-jsr303/

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Allowing non-public method invocations is just an internal change to do access checks
  | similar to what I did for non-public fields, i.e. no api change.
True.
And already done. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151214#4151214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151214