[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: VFS Permissions - JBMICROCONT-149

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 10:07:30 EST 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "anil.saldhana at jboss.com" wrote : Adrian,  we have an opportunity to use the jar url format to specify the permissions instead of the vfs url format. I know this is not ideal but I have tested the following:
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |   | grant codeBase "jar:file:${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/jms-ra.rar!/jms-ra.jar/-" {
  |   |   |
  |   |
  | And if you put the rar in an ear, you can't do that which is why the vfs url is superior.

My last commit that did not get in, was able to generate an URL instance for that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188481#4188481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188481