[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Labs] - Re: Feeds not working

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 02:57:47 EST 2008

Hello,

for some reason the Labs machine times out when trying to connect to your feed. I've solved it temporarily (so the posts will be saved now), but I'll have also to investigate why connecting doesn't succeed in the first place.

As for the "all content" link on jboss.org, I think it should point to the aggregated Labs feed, not to the CS feed of page updates, but that's really a question to Mark.

As for the e-mail, we have help (at) jboss.org, but why forum/e-mail is also a question to Mark.

--
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188663#4188663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188663