[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: xml persistent format for attachments

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 12:36:49 EST 2008

"emuckenhuber" wrote :
  | For the ServiceDeployment i think the best we be to add JAXB annotations
  | and do the parsing for: LoaderRepositoryConfig, ServiceDeploymentClassPath similiar with an Adapter?
  | Well at least it seems to work,  and i doubt that we can use JAXB fully for this parsing without changing the whole ServiceMetaData model :)
We don't need to force the use of jaxb. Just have an AttachmentSerializer for ServiceDeployment that deals with its issues. If you already have a jaxb variation working, great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188876#4188876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188876