[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: java.util.logging Bridge Component

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 02:49:04 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : .  I just think it's important to remember that there are two aspects of a logging framework - the backend logger structure and the user logging API.  And every project on the planet is likely to use a different user logging API, so we should be prepared to accommodate that.  We just need to make sure that our backend logger supports everything the users want (formats, appenders, filtering, so-called MDC, i18n, etc).

  | I just hate that feeling of rewriting something that already works. :-)

Agreed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188985#4188985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188985