[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Identity] - Re: JBoss Identity Design Preview

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 04:15:57 EDT 2008

Makes sense. I'll refactor the API/SPI accordingly later then. At the moment I want to add configuration and bootstrapping mechanism so the framework can be tried out easier. It should also enable us to improve testsuite and let apply proper refactorings easier.

Lets collect all the ideas now :)

"jeff.yuchang" wrote : "bdaw" wrote :
  |   | ....
  |   |