[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: EJBTHREE-1454 Encapsulate Container infomation in TO/VO

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 01:08:25 EDT 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote : * The patch has a series of errors in the Proxy SessionContainerTestCase, references to container.getName().  How were we handling this in InvokableContext - is "getName" valid, or should these references be using "getGuid" or "getDispatcherRegistrationName"?

Andrew,

Are you sure the patch got applied correctly? On my local setup, the SessionContainerTestCase does not have reference to getName. Instead it has been replaced with getDispatcherRegistrationName. All the unit tests pass in my workspace. I rechecked the attached patch and here's an extract:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176398#4176398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176398