[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: perfSender/perfListener is acting weird

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 09:56:28 EDT 2008

"ataylor" wrote : anonymous wrote : On persistent messages, I used to get 24K messages / second, and now I'm getting 17K messages / second.

  | This is similar to the figures i was getting a few weeks ago, last time i ran the perf tests.

I have a SCSI driver what should drive it faster.

I'm not too concerned about performance now, unless there is some basic design change that would affect performance in such way we can't optimize later.

I wanted to raise the issue here because of perfSender/perfListener not completing.

Just for the record, everything is fast and completing without any problems at r5023, and taking extra time and sometimes not completing at r5041+.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179578#4179578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179578