[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: QueueDeployer?

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 03:42:17 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Ok good. What are the JMSExample::deployQueues and deployTopics for though?

My initial thought was to deploy the queues if they didn't already exist, say if the user ran against a standalone server. If your happy to stipulate that they should only be in the config then thats fine. I'll remove it and make things easier.

Just one point, the config in the actual examples, i.e. examples/jms/queue/config, is also added to the classpath when run. We should add any extra queues etc in here, I notice theres an expiry queue in the common config, this should be moved and we only have the basic in exampleQueue and exampleTopic in this one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223187#4223187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223187