[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: XA Heuristic Example --- We are not ready for it?

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 08:37:47 EDT 2009

I'm taking "heuristic commit/rollback example" as listed in the wiki page. So for this example I need to figure out what to show to the users about heuristic scenario -- get a heuristic exception thrown and handle it by forget() call. So I need to create a scenario with JBM XASession where the xa commit() on XAResource can throw a heuristic exception. Then I'll tell the xa resource to forget about this transaction.

I investigated out code and found it's not possible to simulate this process. So probably we drop this example for the moment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225355#4225355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225355