[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: AS-5 Files to watch for application redeployment

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 01:28:29 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : This is now done in Deployers trunk - JBDEPLOY-210.

Is the deployers trunk (2.2.x) compatible with AS 5_x branch and do we have plans to upgrade 5_x branch with 2.2.x or are we planning to continue with 2.0.x series in AS 5_x branch? I can give this a try on 5_x branch if 2.2.x is compatible there. I could have given this a quick try there but don't know what other things might break if 2.2.x is not supposed to be in 5_x :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249778#4249778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249778