[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Deploying ValidatorFactory

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 02:29:08 EDT 2009

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : I need to inject the "default validator factory" into the Web Beans bootstrap, so that it can be made available for injection CDI-style. What MC bean should I use? ValidatorFactoryFactory?
You could definitely use that, but a VFDeployer already creates a VF for you - how that is created should be impl detail;
e.g. currently it is created via VFF, in the future it might be something else
Hence you should simply pick up VF from DeploymentUnit's attachments and properly apply it in our Bootstrap deployer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249847#4249847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249847