[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossXB] - Re: JBossXB should swap out the Context ClassLoader before i

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 14:27:40 EDT 2009

"rodos77" wrote : I also think this is a deployer issue which is why I posted this problem in that forum first, however, the deployer guys are saying this is a JBossXB issue.

If you are referring to me, then i am not a deployer guy :) I was just curious so started looking into it, given the number of users reporting it.

"alex.loubyansky at jboss.com" wrote : I'd think this is a deployers issue. Other opinions?

Ales might know better. But since i have spent some time looking into this, i'll update this thread later tomorrow with the details (sorry, can't do it now because i don't have access to the system where i tried this).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250456#4250456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250456