[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss OSGi Development] - Re: Performance problem

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 06:58:05 EDT 2009

"alesj" wrote : "adrian at jboss.org" wrote : But its not coming from there. Its using a transient dependency on deployers-vfs-spi which is currently at snapshot.
  |   |
  | Sure, that's why I'm saying:
  | alesj wrote :
  |   | as I'm pretty sure Kernel 2.0.6.GA and Deployers 2.0.8.GA use the latest one.
  |   |

  | "adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | So who knows what it used before? ;-)
  |   |
  | I know. ;-)
  |
  | Deployers' VFS update:
  |  - http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossAS/projects/jboss-deployers/branches/Branch_2_0/pom.xml?r=88803
  | still being done on 2.0.7.
  | So, unless someone downgraded VFS in the meanwhile, 2.0.8. should have VFS 2.1.2.GA.

Anyway, the real issue isn't trying to find out what Maven is/was doing,
that was just to try to locate what code changed and might have introduced the problem.

The issue is why is there x4 performance degradation.

In particular why is it taking 24 seconds to parse some manifests when
previously I could run the whole testsuite in less than half that time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251765#4251765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251765