[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: classloading dependencies

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 07:12:22 EST 2009

"jhalliday" wrote :
  | > That's already been fixed
  |
  | .. but the fix is not in AS branch 5.x yet.

The fix is in Branch_5_0

anonymous wrote :
  | One further question: Assuming I have a choice between the -beans.xml and -classloading.xml techniques for specifying the dependency, what is considered best practice? This is for a transactions demo app we'll be shipping from JBoss, so if there is a 'right way' of doing things I guess I should use it :-)

Best practice is to depend upon packages rather than modules
because it is less susceptable to refactoring problems.
That requires the jboss-classloading.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208510#4208510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208510