[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JBAS-6518 - spaces in paths

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 10:56:22 EST 2009

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : I've managed to create a testcase in jboss trunk that reproduces this problem.
  | It's a hack, so I haven't ported it to JBoss5.

Why in jbossas instead of vfs?
Hard to reproduce in vfs?

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | While looking at the problem I also found:
  | https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBVFS-89
  |
  | I don't know whether that it is the cause.
  | The syptom is jar files that have isLeaf() == true
  | and it only occurs if the spaces in the VFSContext part of the original path.

I've changed every call to File::toURL to use your suggested File::toURI::toURL.
It's already commited to trunk and deployed to snapshots.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211153#4211153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211153