[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Failover & Paiging...

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 10 12:10:39 EST 2009

Paging is implemented on the Branch, per my last request on this thread. Forcing a depage when the message is not found on replicateDelivery.

I'm just waiting your approval before merging it on the branch.

For LargeMessage, I'm first debugging why the credits are not being replicated between the nodes for LargeMessages, making the consumer busy. Per our last discussion we may not need to do anything on LargeMessages... just replicate credits and let is send the chunks.

After I've found the root cause of the failures I will decide if I need any design for a fix.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200792#4200792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200792