[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: ClassPool for JBoss Reflection

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 14:56:45 EDT 2009

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : 1) The comment means that we should use the classloader associated with the pool rather than the default thread context classloader that would get passed in when somebody calls ClassPool.toClass().
Actually, my question was about the call to the lockInCache call... why would you put something in the cache if it is already there?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241275#4241275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241275