[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Wiki] - Maven dependencies refactoring

piergiorgiolucidi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 4 09:47:45 EDT 2009

Today I will commit the latest refactoring dedicated to Maven 2 poms.
Now all the dependences are taken from JBoss public Maven repository.

Only two dependencies doesn't exist in the public repo and you must to install these in your local maven repo in the following way:

  | To build this project you need to have manually installed
  | in your local Maven repo 2 libraries from jboss-portal.sar/lib:
  |
  | portal-api-lib.jar
  | jboss-portlet-api-lib.jar
  |
  | You can execute these Maven commands to install these in your local repo from jboss-portal.sar/lib directory:
  |
  | mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jboss -DartifactId=portal-api-lib -Dversion=2.7.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=%PORTAL_HOME%\jboss-portal.sar\lib\portal-api-lib.jar
  |
  | mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jboss -DartifactId=jboss-portlet-api-lib -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackagin g=jar -Dfile=%PORTAL_HOME%\jboss-portal.sar\lib\jboss-portlet-api-lib.jar

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241793#4241793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241793