[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Problems with transmitting content from ESB to jBPM via

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 07:25:52 EDT 2009

Hi.

First @Andre: I think what Kevin meant is, that if you use the action mep="RequestResponse" in the service you call from the process the JbpmCallback is triggered outomatically, you don't have to code that yourself.

But this is a different use case. There the Callback works as expected out-of-the-box without problems.

Kevin wrote :
  | Okay, that explains things. It is the correlation between the internal EPR and external services that we are currently missing.

+1!!! This is what I raised already a couple of times: Removing the SignalCommand befor this problem is solved. I think there we should come up with some working solution shortly and document it properly. What do you think Kevin?

And for integrating jbpm 4 we should find a really decent correlation mechanism :-)

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238759#4238759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238759