[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: JSR-299 servlet injection

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 12:35:49 EDT 2009

"alesj" wrote :
  | I know this is the stuff we've been working on at EJB meeting in Neuchatel last year, but I have to admit I have no clue what's that all about. :-)
  |
  | If you could just explain it a bit.
  | Or how would this come in play with jsr-299 or ejb injection?
The main notion was a container that was associated with one to many bean instances to which the container applied the injection and managed lifecycle callbacks. Any framework with such a model would extend the container and supply the associated injection metadata. The InjectionPoint interface Pete referenced could be the api the container would have for the bean components. Right now I think its just mc dependency metadata.

Honestly I don't know if there is much in the project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218757#4218757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218757