[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Serialization] - Re: Mavenization status

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 15:04:58 EDT 2009

"trustin" wrote : Also, please make sure the correct dependency versions were specified in the 'dependencies' section of the pom.xml.  The JARs in the ${basedir}/libs directory didn't have version numbers in their file names, so I did wild guess.

Thank you so much Trustin...

David could upload a release already. I checked the produced JARS and it seemed ok.

It will be much simpler uploading a fix after this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229802#4229802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229802