[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - Re: Supporting qualifiers in MC

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 20 11:51:09 EST 2009

The requirements for the usage of MDR are clearer after our team call. For the record, supplied qualifiers should be read from the MDR so that qualifiers can be applied on for example deployment level.

I've stumbled upon this though when trying to populate the MDR with qualifers, that the mutable scope has not been created yet:

  |    public void describeVisit(MetaDataVisitor vistor)
  |    {
  |       super.describeVisit(vistor);
  |       KernelControllerContext context = vistor.getControllerContext();
  |
  |       MetaDataRetrieval retrieval = context.getKernel().getMetaDataRepository().getMetaDataRepository().getMetaDataRetrieval(context.getScopeInfo().getMutableScope());
  |       if (retrieval instanceof MutableMetaData)
  |       {
  |          /At this stage retrieval is null
  |       }

I'm still a bit wooly on the MDR stuff, so I might be doing something wrong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266804#4266804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266804