[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Cache Development] - Re: Regarding Jboss Cache with Jboss Applicaion Server

sawan1424 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 02:01:40 EDT 2009

Hi ,
       I just want to know how to to use Jboss Cache in Jboss Application Server for new Java Project.Please provide me the procedure  to integrate with Jboss AS. As per my understanding says,For new project I have to put jbosscache-pojo.jar , jbosscache-core-sources.jar and jbosscache-core.jar .
And try to  use Cache feature.Please tell me "Am I right ? " as well as correct procedure to add cache functionality.

Thanks
Sandy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255644#4255644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255644