[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: ServerDeploymentStartStopHandler cannot access ServerDeploymentRepository

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 2 13:07:54 EST 2010

David Lloyd [http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: ServerDeploymentStartStopHandler cannot access ServerDeploymentRepository"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574122#574122

We need to ensure that anything which requires a service is itself a service.  ServerDeploymentStartStopHandler sidesteps all boundaries.  It's not a service, nor is it part of the model or a model update.

I think that once we finish the MSC upgrade and revisit the deployment chain services and detyped management API, this issue will probably resolve itself though.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]