[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Web Development] New message: "jboss-web.xml context path name is different from war file's name."

Gautam Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 08:09:44 EST 2010

JBoss development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss-web.xml context path name is different from war file's name.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531076#531076

Author  : Gautam Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gautam1.k

Message:
Hi,

The context-path name in jboss-web.xml is different from the application which we deploy in jboss-5.0 GA.
My application creates some files with in the applications sub-folders. but when it goes to create files it searches the application
with the name which is mentioned is jboss-web.xml file.

Please help m out.

Thanks in advance...