[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - SOAPProxy initialization and deployment ordering

Brad Davis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 6 11:19:50 EDT 2010

Brad Davis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bradsdavis] replied to the discussion

"SOAPProxy initialization and deployment ordering"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541588#541588

> Yes, this is deliberate at present because we publish the derived WSDL and validate the configuration at that point.  As mentioned earlier in the week though, this is easy to work around by using a local copy of the WSDL and will give you the behaviour you require.

I am saying if this is deliberate, we should fix it because it is a design flaw.  That is why I opened the support ticket.

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]