[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss XML Binding Development] - first stax performance test

Alexey Loubyansky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 13 17:49:44 EDT 2010

Alexey Loubyansky [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.loubyansky%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"first stax performance test"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542964#542964

Actually, I had to continue with Woodstox. JDK's impl doesn't give me full DTD info. It does report the DTD event but I couldn't get publicId/systemId. But using Woodstox's API I could get to it. It's really necessary for the metadata and deployers. I got all the metadata tests passing and the AS booting.
We actually don't have any XML at the moment in the AS with XInclude. But I am sure there was something in MC using XInclude.

Start a new discussion in JBoss XML Binding Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2065]