[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Domain manager protocol and relation to QMF

Heiko Rupp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 13 08:01:18 EDT 2010

Heiko Rupp [http://community.jboss.org/people/pilhuhn] created the discussion

"Re: Domain manager protocol and relation to QMF"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566254#566254

I think I will take part in the Nov 15th meeting and will be able to present about RHQ and how its model works.
The RHQ model has the huge advantage, that stuff like HornetQ or Infinispan that already has a plugin can just be plugged in without the need to re-code its management functionality.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]